The Legal Notice published on this website identifies the owner as established in art 10 of the Law on Services of the Information Society and E-Commerce and contains information on the policy of protection of personal data.
The products that appear on this page are designed for consumption, so the contract of sole is made at the moment the customer issues the express confirmation of his order. For this reason, Silvia Dolz Domínguez recommends the reading of the Legal Notice and these general conditions before accepting the order.
The contract is regulated by the legal framework established by the Electronic Commerce by Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, by virtue of the Law 7/1996, on 15 January, on the organization of trade. retailer, Law 7/1998, on 13 April, on general contracting conditions, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, November 16, approving the revised text of the General Law for Consumer Protection and users and Law 3/2014, on March 27.
The contract conditions are the following:
Characteristics of the products
The characteristics of the products available on this site appear on the screen together with the visual identification of these.
The current prices will appear on the website at the time of formalization of the order. The price of the products is detailed next to each of these. VAT is included, and it will be broken down later in the purchase process.
Languages in which the order can be made
The steps to follow to place the orders
You must select the items you are interested in by reporting the number of units and clicking on the add button to the cart to add them to the shopping cart. At any time, you can view the content of the company’s cart, where you can see the selected items, their price, taxes and shipping costs. From this same window, before sending the purchase order you can correct, change or cancel the selected products.
When the products have been chosen, click on “Finish order”
You must fill in all the necessary information to initiating the shipment of the product.
Once your data is confirmed, you must accept the Legal Notice and the General Conditions of purchase.
As a last step, you must choose the method of payment and you will be redirected to the Payment Gateway.
Once the process is completed, you will receive a confirmation of the purchase made.
Once the order is placed, it will be archived so that it can be accessed through Internet until it has been made the delivery.
Confirmation of Order Reception
Every time the company receives an order, an email confirming reception is sent within 24 hours of receiving it, except if it is received on holidays or weekends, that in that case the confirmation will be sent out the next business day following the reception.
Silvia Dolz Domínguez has several ways to accept order payments. Each with very high security standards to ensure payment with confidence.
The payment of the price of the products will be made by any of the forms indicated hereunder:
- Payment by credit or debit card. The customer can choose the payment by credit or debit card, so that the operation will be confirmed at the time the order is placed.
- Pay by Paypal. The customer must have a PayPal account in order to make the payment.
- Payment by bank transfer. The customer must make a bank transfer for the total of the transaction to the account indicated by the seller. A maximum period of three working days from the order confirmation to receive the amount is established. If after this period the transfer has not been made effective, the order will be cancelled automatically and the contract will be understood as resolved. The client must indicate in the transfer the following data:
ID or NIF and name of the natural or legal person to whom the order should be billed.
Order number, automatically assigned by the system at the end of the purchase process, in the concept of the transfer.
Indicate as beneficiary of the transfer to Silvia Dolz Domínguez.
In accordance with article 71 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of the General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users, the buyer may make the return within fourteen calendar days from the receipt of the other insofar as any of the following requirements are met:
- The purchased item does not work, it is broken, or it lacks any of the components indicated in the description of it in www.mutkids.es
- I bought an article by mistake. In this case, only the return of the same will be accepted under the same conditions as Silvia Dolz Domínguez. I send the product, in case it is a sealed product it must be returned unopened.
- I did not receive the purchased product. In this case only in the shipments the money will be returned with a tracking number that guarantees the non-receipt of the same.
- The product received is not the one you buy. In this case only the return of the same will be accepted under the same conditions in which Silvia Dolz Domínguez sent the product, in case of being a sealed product it must be returned unopened.
If the customer meets any of these conditions to process the return of the item, it must consider that the shipping costs will be borne by the customer with the exception of return per item sent erroneously. The product should be sent to Silvia Dolz Domínguez
Once the item has been received and its status checked, a refund of the amount in the buyer’s bank account will be made within a maximum period of three days.
Revocation of orders and returns of merchandise will not be accepted after the stipulated time periods have expired.
Modalities of delivery and the timing for its delivery and transportation
Shipping costs: The shipping costs are not included in the price of the products offered for sale on the website. The cost of shipping will appear for express acceptance by the user before finalizing the purchase process. You will be able to see the expenses consigned in the invoice. In case of return of the goods (art. 44 of the Law of the Retail Trade), the shipping costs will be paid by the customer.
In Silvia Dolz Domínguez the shipping costs for domestic shipments will be 3 euros.
Delivery and transport time:
Silvia Dolz Domínguez guarantees the national delivery within 10 working days from the completion of the order, although the usual delivery period usually ranges between 3 and 6 working days. Depending on the order, they are sent by courier or by the post office.
Silvia Dolz Domínguez reserves the right to unilaterally modify the price of the products offered through this website, the current prices will apply in the advertising coinciding with the moment of the formalization of the order, to guarantee the customer the accuracy of the price of the products.
Doubts or claims
The user can address their doubts, complaints or queries about the follow-up of the order to:
Company: Silvia Dolz Domínguez
Address: Apartado de Correos 90038, 08021 Barcelona
Phone: +34 619163224