Legal notice and Private Policy
Silvia Dolz Domínguez has as an activity the manufacture and sale of eductive games.
In compliance with the duty of information set forth in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and E-Commerce, the information here consigned correspond to the owner of the Web: www.mutkids.es
Denomination: Silvia Dolz Domínguez
Address: Apartado de Correos 90038 08021 Barcelona
Phone number: +34 619163224 mail: email@example.com
Intellectual and industrial property
All rights of Industrial and Intellectual Property of all elements contained on this Web, including trademarks, formats, graphic designs, texts, images and documents, belong to Silvia Dolz Domínguez and are protected by Spanish and international laws on Intellectual and Industrial property. It is expressly forbidden the total or partial reproduction of this website and any of its contents without the express written permission of Silvia Dolz Domínguez.
Access to the website does not imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or assignment of such rights by Silvia Dolz Domínguez unless expressly stated otherwise.
Access to this website implies the acceptance of these conditions of use without reservations that regulate access and use thereof in order to make information about our products available to users.
It is expressly prohibited to use the contents of this website for its use for commercial purposes or for distribution, transformation or communication.
Silvia Dolz Domínguez will not be responsible for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from said use or use of the information.
The access to this Website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out.
The publication of comments and content on the blog will become public information, so users should be especially careful with the comments to share and their personal information. Silvia Dolz Domínguez is not responsible for the information or comments that users include on the page and reserves the right to cancel or modify said comments.
The user undertakes to use the information published on this website for illicit or harmful purposes or effects, not to damage or disable the information and not to take any other action that may be contrary to the content of this Legal Notice.
Silvia Dolz Domínguez reserves the right to modify the contents of the commercial offer of the products when it deems appropriate and to keep the content updated.
Silvia Dolz Domínguez, can not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing this website, although her most important efforts to avoid them.
The personal data communicated by the user to Silvia Dolz Dominguez can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Silvia Dolz Dominguez, assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in them in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on data protection. Communication between users and http://mutkids.es uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data are encrypted thanks to protocols to https, therefore, I guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.
I also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Silvia Dolz Domínguez does not grant any guarantee nor is liable, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web, or its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious programs or harmful contents;
- Illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
In general, the relationship between Silvia Dolz Dominguez and the users of its telematic services, present on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and the courts of Barcelona.
In case any user had any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments on the http://mutkids.es portal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The legal notice has been updated for the last time on 05-08-2018.
Data protection policy
In compliance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and its regulations of development, you are informed that the personal data provided by you will be processed in order to provide you with the information requested about our products, as well as to process the orders requested by the user.
Through the completion of contact forms on the Web or by sending emails or any other information request sent to Silvia Dolz Dominguez, the interested party gives his express consent for the processing of their personal data and to receive communications about the products of Silvia Dolz Domínguez.
In no case Silvia Dolz Domínguez, use the personal data of the interested parties for purposes other than those mentioned above, or communicate them to third parties without the prior and express consent of the affected party, and undertakes to keep due professional secrecy and establish technical measures and organizational requirements to safeguard the information in accordance with the requirements established by the aforementioned Regulation.
To keep you informed about news, promotions or new products, your personal data will be kept in our records for a period of six months. However, at any time you can request access to your personal data and its rectification or deletion. As well as, limit their treatment, or directly oppose the treatment or exercise the right to portability of them.
We also inform you of your right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that in the processing of your data your rights are not being respected.
Identity of the person in charge (contact): Silvia Dolz Domínguez, Apartado de Correos 90038, 08021 – Barcelona – www.mutkids.es Tel: +34 619163224
You can also oppose my commercial communications shipments (Art.21.2 of the LSSI) through the following email address: email@example.com
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
I have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
- I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services that you require.
- I never share personal information about my users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
Silvia Dolz Dominguez has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Responsible identity: Silvia Dolz Dominguez
- Comercial name: Mut kids
- NIF/CIF: 46970045C
- Direction: Apartado de Correos 90038, 08021 Barcelona
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Sells of eductive games
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data that you send me through the forms on the website, will receive the data processing of “Users of the web”.
For the treatment of data of my users, I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that I will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: I’m only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which I require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the dates will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
How I got your information?
The personal data I deal with in Mut Kids come from:
- Contact form
- Purchase process
- Blog comments
What are your rights when you provide me with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether Mut Kids is treating personal data that concerns me, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested side
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Silvia Dolz Dominguez will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given me and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
- Treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the interested side.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do I treat your personal data?
In Mut Kids there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: I request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of http://mutkids.es. For example, I can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions.
- I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Arsys (Silvia Dolz Dominguez provider) whose level of protection is adequate.
- Form for comments: To make comments on http://mutkids.es I request the following personal information: Name, Email, once entered the user can make as many comments as he/she wishes and give an answer about the previous ones.
- I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Arsys (provider of Silvia Dolz Dominguez) whose levels of protection are adequate.
- Product purchase from: I request the following personal information: Name, Email, telephone and full postal address. The information collected will allow requesting the corresponding service for a possible offline processing of it. The requests will be answered by email.
- I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Arsys (Silvia Dolz Dominguez provider) whose levels of protection are adequate.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Mut Kids can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out by the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of http://mutkids.es, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user of Silvia Dolz Dominguez. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of Mut Kids. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case, I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertisements individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, Silvia Dolz Dominguez (Mut kids) with an address at Apartado de Correos 90038. 08021 Barcelona (Barcelona); will be responsible for processing the data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
Mut Kids, does not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
- The period from the last confirmation of interest: 6 months.
Child protection policy
Who facilitates the data through the forms of this Web and accepts its treatment formally declares to be over 18 years old.
It is prohibited to access and use the portal to those under 18 years of age.
Silvia Dolz Domínguez reminds people of legal age who are in charge of minors, that it will be their sole responsibility if a minor incorporates their data to request a product.
It also informs them that there are computer programs to limit navigation by filtering or blocking certain contents.
To which recipients will your information be communicated?
Many tools that I use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, http://mutkids.es, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Hosting: Arsys Internet SL. , with the address in EU. More information at: https: // arsys.es. Arsys Internet SL treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to Silvia Dolz Dominguez.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., with the address in the USA. More information at https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to Silvia Dolz Dominguez.
By browsing http://mutkids.es you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Count per day
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
http://mutkids.es is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save and adapt all the measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
http://mutkids.es can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Silvia Dolz Dominguez will ensure that any person authorized by Mut Kids to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators, and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing Mut Kids, you must notify the Customer without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to http://mutkids.es, exonerating SilvAccuracy and accuracy of the data to Dolz Dominguez (Mut Kids), from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Silvia Dolz Dominguez (Mut Kids) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Silvia Dolz Dominguez reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Silvia Dolz Dominguez will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, http://mutkids.es does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, http://mutkids.es undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
In accordance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT, we inform you that the personal information of friends, fans or members of the Silvia Dolz Dominguez group on Social Networks, will be included in a file whose owner is Silvia Dolz Domínguez with the purpose of sending you information about our products or sending you advertising or promotional communications by email or other equivalent electronic communication means, as well as to keep you informed through Facebook, Twitter or Instagram about news related to the activities of Silvia Dolz Domínguez.
Your request for friendship or integration as a fan or member of the group necessarily implies your consent to the indicated treatments.
The publication of comments and content on social networks will become public information, so users should exercise special caution when they decide to share their personal information. Silvia Dolz Domínguez is not responsible for the information that users enter on the page. However, people whose personal data are published or included in comments, may request Silvia Dolz Domínguez cancellation of the same.
At any time, you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, limit the processing of your data, or directly oppose the treatment, or exercise the right to portability of them. All this, by writing, accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you, addressed to the RESPONSIBLE of the file. In case of disagreement with the treatment, you also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Identity of the person in charge (contact): Silvia Dolz Domínguez, Apartado de Correos 90038, 08021 – Barcelona – www.mutkids.es Tel:+34 619163224
Links to other websites
The links you can find on this website are a service to users. These pages are not operated or controlled by Silvia Dolz Domínguez, therefore, Silvia Dolz Domínguez, is not responsible for the contents of these websites or covered by this Legal Notice. If you access these web pages you should take into account that their privacy policies may be different from ours.
Applicable legislation and jurisdictional competence
This Legal Notice is governed by current Spanish regulations that apply to it.
For the resolution of disputes that may arise as a result of the provisions of these provisions and their interpretation, application and compliance. The user, by virtue of the acceptance of the conditions contained in this Legal Notice, expressly waives any other jurisdiction that may correspond to him.
In any case, within the Spanish jurisdiction, if the law allows to submit to a particular jurisdiction, the user expressly waives the jurisdiction that may correspond and voluntarily submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.